Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lidda Doodles

Lidda is Taylor's character. She's a seductive halfling assasin, like, the worlds deadliest three foot tall bundle of boobs. (more on her when I remember to write up character summaries for everyone). The seductive part is important for today's post, because it was heavily affecting Lidda's character design.

See the following:

The doodle on the right is my first impression of what Lidda should wear. I figured, she's an assasin. She's doing lots of ducking and tumbling and backstabbing, so her outfit while revealing needs to be practical for these activities. Then Chrissi, one of the girls we play with, heavily disagreed with me. She insisted my outfit wasn't slutty enough, and drew up something similar to the sketch on the left.

We argued for a little while, and in the end I decided to compromise. I figure if the top shirt/bra/thing is made out of hard leather instead of soft leather, the bikini top will hold the boobs in place just as well as a top with three more inches on the bottom, so I kept that. Then I agreed to shorten the pants to mid-thigh instead of knees, but not all the way to booty-shorts. Because booty-shorts make her look more whore, less assassin. And god-damn it, she is an assasin!

No comments:

Post a Comment